The Free Job Alert 2022 can be checked in detail for the latest vacancy notifications and news updates from this portal. You can get a list of detailed Sarkari(Government) vacancies available here. See the list of the latest job vacancies declared by UPSC in India. Are you interested in changing your career? if yes getting job alerts is a great way to keep up with the latest jobs and jobs that are a good fit for your skills and interests.
Table of Contents
Free Job Alert 2023
If you can get notifications as soon as every government job listing is available, you will find work much easier. The next step is to decide whether to apply; If you are successful, you can stay updated with the most recent changes in your field. So, whether you are just starting your career or looking for a unique challenge, sign up for Free Job Alerts 2022 as soon as possible!
For your convenience, we will update this page from time to time so that you can stay updated with the latest available Free Job Alert 2022 Notifications. Thus, you can get free Govt Job Alerts, Railway Job Alerts, Free Job Notifications, Online Applications, Exam Dates, Educational Qualifications, Application Links, Notification Last Date, etc. at one stop.
See >> Scholarship in UP
Govt. Recruitment Alert 2023
We provide multiple tabs arranged in different sections as per user preference. We provide all the information through our articles about the latest notices issued officially. Job seekers will be continuously updated about such notifications in the future.
Our well-planned, conscientiously prepared job notifications have made a significant impact on the lives of countless prospects. The notification provides a concise, up-to-date summary of the application, vacancies, important dates, examination patterns, fees, and applicant selection process. Additionally, if you need them, the required URLs or PDF documents specified in the official employment information available are provided here.
|List of Jobs
|National Academy Jobs for 365 post
Recent UPSC Job Alert Notification 2023
Below is the list of the latest job vacancies declared by UPSC for Government posts.
- Five vacancies for the post of Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group – I)
- Two vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Aeronautical)
- One vacancy for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Electrical)
- Two vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics)
- Three vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Chemical)
- Three vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Computer)
- Two vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Mechanical)
- Three vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgy)
- Four vacancies for the post of Specialist Grade III Oto-Rhino-Laryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat),
- 2 vacancies for the post of Senior Scientific Assistant (Textile)
- Seven vacancies for the post of Junior Mining Geologist in the Indian Bureau of Mines
- Six vacancies for the post of Assistant Mining Geologist in the Indian Bureau of Mines,
- Three vacancies for the post of Chemist in the Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines (EWS-01, UR-02)
|Application Open Date
|Last date to apply
How to Apply for a Government Job Easily Online?
If you want to work for the government, you can submit your application online in various ways. However, an online application submitted through the government portal is the most effective place to start. The official website provides access to valuable tools, such as uploading your resume, participating in online exams, and submitting applications for positions related to your area of specialization. You can also check the most recent advertised posts and check the status of your application to see if it has been accepted or not.
We hope that this article “Free Job Alert 2022” will provide you with the necessary information on Government jobs. However, if you have any queries, contact us in the comment section below. Below are the steps to apply for UPSC online Job.
- Visit the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts” Link
- Click on “Apply Now” for the post you wish to apply for
- Read the instructions and Click on Next
You may also print these instructions for future reference
- Next, click on Declaration if you accept the instructions above
- Now press on Proceed Button
- Enter your registration ID, password, and captcha characters
If you do not have the login details, you need to make New registration.
- After Entering the above details, Click on Login and follow the further process.
Click here to know more about these UPSC jobs.
See >> How to check PM Kisan’s status?
The Candidate has to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either in cash at any branch of SBI. It can also be paid by using SBI’s net banking facility or remitted using a Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. On the other hand, there are no No fees for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates belonging to any community. However, No “Fee Exemption” is available to Gen/OBC/EWS Male candidates and they have to pay the full prescribed fee. Also, note that the fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor shall the fee be reserved for any other examination or selection.
Requirements for Applying for Government Job
Below are some of the basic requirements for applying for the job listed under the free job alert on this page. However, you may refer to the complete list of requirements here. Click to view
A Candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.