Most often you must have seen people writing in the mail “this has reference to your trail mail”. Therefore, a trail email means nothing but a copy of your previous email. Here the writer includes your previous email while replying or forwarding it to you, with his additional write-up. Below is the trailing email example with a red arrow. Go through the below sub-topics to understand the email trail meaning in detail.
Explanation in the Hindi Language
ट्रेलिंग मेल आपके पिछले ईमेल की कॉपी है। यहाँ लेखक ने अपने पिछले ईमेल को अपने अतिरिक्त लेखन के साथ आपको उत्तर देते या अग्रेषित करते हुए शामिल किया है।
వెనుకంజలో ఉన్న మెయిల్ మీ మునుపటి ఇమెయిల్ యొక్క కాపీ. ఇక్కడ రచయిత తన మునుపటి ఇమెయిల్ను ప్రత్యుత్తరం ఇచ్చేటప్పుడు లేదా తన అదనపు వ్రాతతో మీకు ఫార్వార్డ్ చేసేటప్పుడు కలిగి ఉంటాడు.
How to send trail mail From outlook express?
Time needed: 5 minutes
- Open outlook express from windows pc
- Go to your inbox
- Open the mail you want to reply to or forward
- Click on the Reply/forward option
- Start typing your email to reply or forward
Here you will see the previous email following the new text you type. Hence you can give the reference of the previous email, saying your Trail email. Here the trail mail can be of yours or of another person.
- Click to send the email.
How to send trail emails in Gmail?
- Open your internet browser and type www.gmail.com
- Login >> Enter your username and password
- Open the email you want to reply to or forward
- Click on reply, type the mail, and send.
- By default, Gmail will carry the previous email while replying.
What is the use of Trail Mail?
The sender need not have to attach the email as an attachment while making new mail. He can simply click on the “reply or forward” option to give a reference to the earlier email. On the other hand, the recipient can easily locate the reference against which he has received the reply.
If you still have queries on the email trail meaning or looking for something else, please leave a comment and we will try to include it here in the future.