06.10.2017: The 22nd Meeting of GST Council Scheduled to be held on 6th October, 2017 at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
Here are 5 the key points will be taken up in today’s meet.
- The council is expected to relax the rule that requires businesses to file monthly four returns which caused the tedious job to small-scale traders.
- It is also expected to take a decision to file the quarterly returns, whose turnover is below 1.5 crore rather than filing monthly returns.
- May take a crucial decision on integrated GST refund.
- There were also demands from traders to increase composition scheme limit from 75lakh to 1 crore. GST council make consider these points also in the today meet.
- There were further demands to lift tax payable liability on receiver of the goods rather then seller of goods, under reverse charge mechanism.
Read more about this article from original source NDTV.
Visit us for the latest GST news and updates in India in the Financial year 2021. Check out the revised GST return dates, GST council meeting status, etc. more
Check out the updates of the 42nd GST council meeting held on 05.10.2020. The said meeting was chaired by Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman. more
The https://einvoice1.gst.gov.in E-Invoice portal of GST in India. The taxpayer needs to log in and Register on the e-invoice website of Goods and Service Tax to perform e invoice-related activities. more
Learn how to create a login id at the GST portal and how you can log in using your id and password. Know everything about the pre-login and post-login concept. more