If you are a tally software user and still wondering how to pass purchase entries in tally under the GST system then you are in the right place.
We have tried to help you out by writing this small article to ease your job. We are adding a video of a webinar recently conducted by Tally Software. After watching this video you will learn below things:
- Purchases made from local suppliers and Interstate suppliers.
- Purchase made from UN-registered dealer.
- Import of Goods and Services.
- Taking purchase returns.
- Advance payment received from customers against future supplies, which becomes part of your tax liability under the reverse charge mechanism.
- Availing Input Tax credit on Purchases made from local suppliers and Interstate suppliers.
- Availing Input Tax credit from unregistered dealers and your tax liability under reverse charge system.
- Taking Input Tax credit on Import purchases made from foreign suppliers.
- ISD Credit. (credit from Input Service Distributor)
- TDS Credit.
- Passing journal entries for reverse charge mechanism to take automatic effect in GST returns.
- Reversal of Input Tax credit.
- Reconciliation & e-filing of GSTR-1 & GSTR-2.
I hope above video will be very helpful to you as far as your GSTR-2 return is concern in tally. Click here for more videos
Do you know pressing CTRL + F2 selects Sales Order Voucher from Accounting and Inventory Voucher Screen from Tally ERP 9.0.? more
Tally prime is the new version of Tally software. Here are quick steps to download the new software and install it on your computer. more
This Free GST billing software does not require any installation. Hence, you can just download the software, update your business details and start doing invoicing. more
Download various credit note formats in excel and word. These formats are created as per the GST rules and regulations. Therefore, you may download and start issuing these notes. more