Download the latest GST offline tool from the below table and prepare your forms, returns in the excel sheet. These tools do not require an internet connection. Thus, you can prepare the return in offline mode and generate JSON file ready to upload on the GST portal. You will learn the GST offline tool download process in simple steps, after going through this article.
GST Excel tools play a very important role in filing GST returns under the Goods and Service Tax system. Thus, one can use this offline tool and prepare the GST returns and other ITC forms without the need for an internet connection.
However, most of the taxpayers are facing issues to work with these offline utilities. This is mostly because the below tools require the latest version of windows. Also, these tools do not support other operating systems like Mac and Linux. Therefore, it is quite possible that many taxpayers are still using Windows XP and trying to do it online. This results in errors while generating a JSON file.
Below GST offline tools generate GST portal compatible JSON file ready to upload with all entered records by the taxpayer. However, due to compatibility issues, some are not able to generate this JSON file.
How to use offline Tool?
In order to use an offline tool one must have windows 7 pc with the latest updates installed, and Microsoft Excel. Besides this, one must enable the “Macros” in excel to work these tools correctly. you can enable macros by going to Options >Trust center > “Trust center settings” on the right-hand side. Thereafter, click on macro settings > Click to “Enable all macros(not recommended) potentially dangerous code can run” option.
Further click on external content > Click to select “Enable all data connections(not recommended) option. Similarly, click on “Enable automatic update for all workbook links(not recommended) option.
GST offline tool download Table
|Sr.no.||Name of offline Tool||Description||Download Link|
|1.||GSTR 1||GSTR 1 offline tool shall be used to enter details of outward supplies of goods or services.||Download|
|2.||GSTR 3B||With the help of GSTR 3B offline tool taxpayer can prepare the ||Download|
|3.||GSTR 9||Download GSTR 9 offline to file Annual GST Return.||Download|
|4.||GSTR 9A||With the help of GSTR ||Download|
|5.||GSTR 9C||GSTR 9C is an offline tool shall be used by chartered accountants to prepare Reconciliation statement and shall be filed in support with GSTR 9 Annual return.||Download|
|6.||TRAN 2||If you have a large number of records in section 4 of the Tran-2 form, you can Use this template to fill in the details and generate the JSON file for upload.|
Secondly, If you have a
|7.||ITC 01||In order to claim the input tax credit in case of new registration, voluntary registration and taxpayer opting out from Composition levy or goods or services becomes taxable shall use ITC 01 Offline tool.||Download|
|8.||ITC 04||GST ITC-04 offline tool is an use-full tool for manufacturers and job workers for sending and receiving processed goods back.||Download|
|9.||GSTR 4||A composition dealer can use this excel utility to file his return in form GSTR 4.||Download|
|10.||GSTR 11||GSTR 11 for Inward supplies statement for persons having Unique Identification Number (UIN)||Download|
|11.||GSTR 8||Offline tool for filing Statement for Tax Collection at Source||Download|
|12.||TRAN 1||Use this tool to fill details of TRAN 1||Download|
|13.||ITC 03||Excel tool to file ITC – 03||Download|
|14.||GSTR 6||Enter details in GSTR 6 Return for input service distributors in offline mode|
|15.||GSTR 7||GSTR 7 Offline tool for filing Return for Tax Deduction at Source||Download|
|16.||GSTR 10||Prepare GST Final return after the ||Download|
GST offline Tool system requirements
In order to use above GST offline tools smoothly, ensure that you have the below computer compatibility. Here are the most important prerequisites for using GST offline tool.
- You need to have an Operating system minimum Windows 7 or above on your computer. These tools do not work on Linux and Mac. Therefore you can not use these tools on Windows XP if you are still using it.
- Browser: You need one of these browsers installed on your computer system.
- Internet Explorer 10+ [ Recommended]
- Google Chrome 49+
- Firefox 45+
- Microsoft Excel 2007 & above. GST offline tools require a minimum Microsoft excel 2007 program.
- An Uncompress file software like – WinZip or WinRAR is required to extract the downloaded tool.
Kindly go through the below video to download and install offline utility.
GST offline Tool Error
You may face issues like GST offline tool not working after downloading, not opening in windows 10 after installation and white screen while opening the excel template Etc. Also, Some taxpayers are facing problem on windows 7 machine.
However, we believe if you have the above system requirements on your computer then you should not face such issues.
But still, if you have issues with an offline tool then write a comment below, and we will answer it.
GSTR 3B Offline Tool Download from GST Portal
This guide will explain to you how to download GSTR 3b form in excel format to upload on GST portal. This GSTR 3B offline tool is provided by GSTN to facilitate users to feed the data in offline mode without the need of internet connection. You should download GST form 3b in excel format from its original source i.e GSTN Website.
How to Download GSTR 3B return format in excel form.
1. Visit GST Portal at www.gst.gov.in
2. Go to Downloads > Offline tools > GSTR3B Offline Utility > Click on Download button (No need to login)
3. After completion of downloading, Unzip the downloaded Zip file which contains the GSTR3B_Excel_Utility excel sheet.
4. Open the GSTR3B_Excel_Utility excel sheet by double-clicking on it.
Click here to File GSTR 3B offline Uploader and filing Procedure
This guide is exclusively given for the GSTR 3b return download process through the GST portal. Now you will able to get GSTR 3b download on your computer and start making entries in offline mode. Also, GSTR 3B offline Tool is very easy to use rather than making entries online.
About GST Excel Format
See the GSTR3 3B excel format download procedure from the GST portal. Also, this is known as GST form 3b in excel format or GST offline tool. This is a very easy GSTR 3b excel format download process. This process includes GSTR 3b excel utility v3.0 download or other latest tools download.
Therefore GSTRR 3b format is used for offline return filing under GST. Learn the GSTR 3b format download procedure in very simple steps from our portal. This GSTR 3b format in excel with formula helps to calculate tax automatically. You may also download GSTR 3b format in pdf from our GST forms section.
GSTR 3b in excel format with formula helps taxpayers to calculate tax automatically rather than calculating it manually. Follow these simple steps for GSTR 3b offline tools download and GSTR 3b offline utility download facilities.
General Questions & Answers
1. Download the offline tool from the GST portal at www.gst.gov.in
2. Extract the tool on your computer/laptop
3. Run the setup and complete the installation
4. Double click to open the offline tool icon
5. Prepare the return in offline mode and generate the JSON file
6. upload the JSON file on the GST portal to file the GST return
You can not update the offline Tool. However, you can check the latest version available to download on the GST portal and re-install it on your computer.
The taxpayer can prepare the GST returns in offline mode without the need of the internet by using this tool.
1. Download the offline tool from the GST portal
2. Extract the tool on your computer
3. Open the excel template for entering details of GSTR 9
4. After entering the necessary details, Generate JSON file from the main sheet.
5. Upload the JSON file on the GST portal to file the GSTR 9 return.
- GST Billing Free Software Download for Goods and Services
- Failed to Establish Connection to the Server. Kindly Restart the Emsigner
- Emsigner for GST, MCA and Traces error | Latest version download
- How to Search and verify GST Number online?
- GST Calculator: Learn How to Calculate GST Tax with Formula
- GST Payment online process and status checking with due date